Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Que Sera, Seroma!

What ever will be, will be....

Unfortunately I developed a Seroma (pocket of clear serous fluid that sometimes develops in the body after surgery) so my surgeon had to reinstall another drain. This development will push my chemo start date back two weeks, so I will now begin chemotherapy on March 7th.

My surgeon scolded me for doing too much with my upper body...so for the next week at least, she told me to act like a princess...seems princesses heal faster.

That will also give me more time to shop for cute hats and scarves...but don't mention that part to my surgeon!

Que sera, sera!

XO

Lisa

2 comments:

Mom said...

Just shop online, Honey. I know you can handle that!! (I think you have past experience!)

Aunt Wild Roz said...

Oh, fun....shopping! Allow me to get the first hat for you. Send me the link! Oooooh, I can't wait to see what you pick! (Or I could send you my blue stocking hat; in big letters on the front it says, "cancer sucks".) Take care of yourself, Princess!