Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Queen Mother (and Father) of all Silver Linings!

I am blessed with the greatest husband in the world...he has been and done everything for me and our children. He's continued to excel at his job, while taking on all my duties as a mother.

Don't mean to brag, but it has to be said!! I have been overwhelmed with his love and support for me and our family!

He is the queen mother (and father!) of all silver linings...I wish everyone who has to battle cancer had a Steve!

He has 'loved me through it' and I know he will continue to do so. God bless my husband.

Please listen to this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iey3eFrDMXA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

4 comments:

Stevie said...

Wow, what a powerful song...pass the tissue. Those lyrics...wow. Cheers and hugs to Steve--he really is an amazing guy, you are so lucky.
He IS going to love you through it, and we are going to be right there, too, helping however we can.

Julie G. said...

I'll second that!

Aunt Wild Roz said...

Very powerful lyrics! If I know Steve, he'll continue to be supportive for ever and ever, Amen! Isn't it funny...how God sends us just what it takes?!

Mom and Dad said...

We knew he was special the first time we met him. We Love You Both.