Monday, June 25, 2012

“When I let go of what I am...

...I become what I might be." Lao Tzu

This statement is true in every aspect of my life, as I have had to let go of my former self in several ways: physically, spiritually, emotionally, and to some degree, financially.

I can honestly say that I wouldn't trade what I've become for anything in the world!

If you're facing a challenge in your life right now and you're having a hard time letting go and moving on, just know that nothing in this life is worth holding on to that tightly - EXCEPT your family!

Tomorrow is the first time in 4 months that I don't have to go to chemotherapy! Yippee!!

"But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes My Lisa-Yippee!!
I sm do proud of you and tahnking you from my heart for shaing your journey giving Faith, Hope and Love!
XO Aunt Ellen

Julie G. said...

Enjoy your day "off". You deserve it!
May your encouragement and inspiration to others continue as you heal and feel better!

Love you!

Aunt Wild Roz said...

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

Carry on, Sweetheart!