Thursday, May 10, 2012

It feels good to feel good!

The first five or so days after my Taxol treatment last week, I felt awful...but the last few days, I have felt GOOD! I know it will only last until my next treatment, but I finally am reminded of what feeling good feels like again and I am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel!

The beautiful warm weather, blooming trees and flowers, and always loving and supportive friends, family, and neighbors have sure helped me along the way...there is not one note, text, email, voicemail, or notecard that is missed by me and each gesture is so appreciated!

Thanks for your prayers and love!

If you're feeling bad today or any day, I can promise you, it WILL get better eventually!

XO

"Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying." Romans 12:12 NLT

Lisa ☀

2 comments:

Julie G said...

So glad you are feeling better!!

Aunt Wild Roz said...

When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them; and sometimes when you are safe and happy and feeling better, remember that someone has prayed for you!

Glad our prayers are being answered. Love you!