Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"And the very hairs on your head are all numbered....

"....So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows." (Luke 12:7 NLT)

Well I sure hope God is keeping track of my hairs, because I'm down to just a few dozen, and He will surely have His work cut out for Him when it comes time to put them all back in their exact same spot!

Chemo #3 as I type, and I'm dreading it. I can feel my body getting weaker everyday, and I wonder how I will ever get through 9 more treatments over the next three months.

The answer, I must keep believing, is through the strength of my faith, family, and dear friends. God bless you and thank you for lifting me up in your prayers.

XO

Lisa

2 comments:

Julie G. said...

Love the flowers! They are a constant reminder of rebirth and new life...even after the coldest winter.

Hang in there.
XOXO Julie

Aunt Wild Roz said...

A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything worse than losing your eye sight?" He replied, "Yes; losing your vision!" Hold on to that vision of your body, your mind, and your life when this is all over. Totally worth it! Feel my arms around your shoulders, and your little bald head resting on my breast.