Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two down...

...ten to go!

Here at my second chemotherapy with my faithful sister Jerri. While there, I ran into my dear friend Jodie Dowling, who went through breast cancer three years ago. As Jodie put it, treatment is never really over, as she sat next to me getting infused with a bone building/cancer preventing drug...one I will someday be receiving sometime down the road.

So glad to have soul sisters like Jodie, my Aunt Roz, and Carol Perry who have battled and are surviving cancer...they are all an inspiration to me!!



4 comments:

Aunt Wild Roz said...

It's nice to see that beautiful smile while you're getting chemo. I'm praying that you'll feel strong, but if not, think how bad it might be if I wasn't praying. ;) Love you!

Stevie said...

So great to see you and Jodie, I know she gives you strength, seeing what she has gone through...

Stevie said...

What a great picture...love seeing you and Jodie together. I'm sure her journey has inspired you, like you are inspiring the rest of us.

Julie G. said...

Looks like you had a couple of angels to keep you company...one you planned on and one you didn't. What a nice surprise!

love you lots!
Julie