Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Man, I really do have great hair!

I can get away with saying that because, well, I do have cancer! But seriously, I really DO have great hair! I have ALWAYS been blessed from God with great hair too...maybe occasional bad haircuts, or styles, but for the most part, really GREAT hair!

If you doubt that I have ever NOT had great hair, take a look at this picture of me in kindergarten!

I am merely saying all this because I don't really think you appreciate things until they're gone...and not just little things, like hair, big things too, like friends, family, you know...the important things in life.

So next time you have a bad hair day, laugh when you think of me, instead of worrying...I'm about to have a bad hair year!!

XO

3 comments:

Aunt Wild Roz said...

Who needs hair when you have a face like yours?!

Julie said...

It's probably going to come back even better! (if that is possible)

Suzie said...

This is an adorable picture!! I see Josef.
You do have great hair (and no gray) and this time next year you'll be able to say it again.