Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Feeling Alive Again!

As I've already described, chemo sucks. It's like being a hydrangea flower deprived of water...only to blossom again once refreshed. That's sort of how I've felt these past 5 days...and I'm just starting to feel a little less wilted everyday.

My family has continued to be wonderful, even when I'm not necessarily being the most polite patient. Below is recent video of Steve, Jillian, and Josef responding to me waking up from a nap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11AejNV5h_0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy!

XO

3 comments:

Aunt Wild Roz said...

HA HA HA! That's one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies! With that sense of humor, you're gonna be just fine, Honey!

Aunt Peggy said...

OMG - that is hilarious!! I'm sure you're not that bad!

julie said...

"Steve" really does need his hair shaved!