Friday, January 13, 2012

Silver Lining #6

- Anesthesiologist - $20,000
- General Surgeon - $19,000
- Reconstructive Surgeon -$25,000
- 6 1/2 Hrs in the Operating Room - $40,000
- Mom, Dad, Sue, Larry, and, of course, Steve as my hospital support system - PRICELESS

Many, many friends and relatives called or came to see me today, and many more to follow tomorrow. So grateful for my sisters...Jerri for helping with the kids while I'm the hospital, and Julie for helping me when I get out of the hospital...hopefully Sunday!

I AM BLESSED!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez! WhatGod Looking people in that hotograph!!

Aunt Wild Roz said...

Can you feel my presence there with you, Sweetie? Cause Jerry said it sure looks like me standing there in that photo. :-)

Anonymous said...

Darned auto correct! That's GOOD looking people!!

Anonymous said...

Darned auto correct! That's GOOD looking people!!

Anonymous said...

Darned auto correct! That's GOOD looking people!!

Sue and Larry said...

It's gone...they took away the terrible Cancer that was growing inside. You are on your way to a healthier life. The journey is long and we are by your side holding your hands and doing the "ogga booga".
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Darned auto-correct! That's GOOD Looking People in the photograph.

Unknown said...

Dear Lisa,
You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the honor of having in my life... There are not enough words to express how truely amazing you are.. I keep you in my heart every day.. There is an old saying that reads,"some people come into our lives and quickly go.... some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same." You have left a footprint on my heart and I cherish you xoxoxo
all my love Laurie Oliveira

Aunt Wild Roz said...

Oh, Sue...here's something I learned while I was battling lung cancer - NEVER give cancer that satisfaction of spelling it with a capital "c"!