Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Believe that together we are better...

"What I do, you cannot do. What you do, I cannot do. The needs are great, and none of us, including me, ever do great things alone. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful." - Mother Teresa

My dear family and faithful friends...on this the eve of my mastectomy, I think back over the last couple months and especially this past week. I am overwhelmed and deeply touched by the outpouring of love, support, comfort, prayers, cards, gifts, visits, movie watching, chats over tea, tears and laughs over lunches, dinners, doctor appointment accompaniment, horse help, dog help, kid help, laundry folding, bed making, phone calls, voicemails, texts, posts, emails, endless encouragement, etc, etc, etc.

Words will never be enough to thank you for helping me through this difficult time!

Together, with great love, you have all done something wonderful for me.

May God bless you as he has blessed me with friends and family like you.

Lisa

2 comments:

Julie Goette said...

I'll be together with you soon...
julie

Aunt Wild Roz said...

You gotta lotta love goin' on there, Girl!