Monday, August 12, 2013

Table For Four

As my oldest son spends his last week of summer at home before heading to college, I find my duties as a mother ever shifting. It's a strange feeling to 'let go' and realize your child is in 100 percent control of their future!  

My husband has pointed out to me that as I lose 'control' of my eldest, I seem to be trying to have more (and seemly unnecessary) control on my remaining two chicks in the nest. Perhaps I'm being a bit smothering, you could say. Oh well, I'm adjusting, and so will they. After many years of not being able to fit into a booth at restaurants, at least we've got that going for us while my son is away at Villanova. 

Here's a one minute animation my 16 year old junior in high school created this summer at UCLA Animation Camp...I couldn't be more proud!


Life goes on...



2 comments:

Julie G. said...

Yeah, life goes on till you get eaten by a frog! (couldn't resist)

Great job Jillian!

Aunt Wild Roz said...

I didn't see that coming...but I loved it!