Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Enjoying Every Minute

Last May, still in the thick of chemo, I had to make the appointment for my son's senior portrait. That appointment was today, here in the blink of an eye. It made me ever more aware of how time flies and before we know it, next May and his graduation from high school will be here.

I plan to be there in the front row, healthier in body, longer in hair, and happier in spirit.

I actually got tears in my eyes as I watched the photographer snap photo after photo. Here's a picture of my baby getting his portrait done. I'm grateful to God I'm still here to embarrass him. (note - blonde gal is photographer...in case you were wondering)

1 comment:

Julie G. said...

What a handsome nephew! Enjoy every minute indeed. I know this year will fly by.