Thursday, June 12, 2014

We must not only survive, we must thrive!

When I was in the thick of my battle with cancer, there were poignant moments throughout when someone or something touched me in such a way that I truly felt divine intervention at work. Though time has passed, I remember each and every moment as if it were yesterday. 

One such moment was when a dear friend invited me to attend an event featuring beautiful handmade necklaces made from vintage keys adorned with words of inspiration by Jennifer Montana Design (www.jennifermontanadesign.com). In an instant, I was immediately drawn to two such necklaces embossed with the words 'courage' and 'grace' - two things that kept me going then, and still keep me going today.  

Please take a moment to read JMD's recent blogpost below featuring an article about what those necklaces symbolize for both me and my daughter every time we wear them. 

http://jennifermontanadesign.com/2014/06/08/stories/

(L-R my friend, Julie Wallanus, Jennifer Montana, and me)

(Jillian and me wearing our JMD necklaces)

No comments: