Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Counting the days...

Only 5 days, 10 hours, and 23 minutes until my son comes home from college for Thanksgiving. I am so looking forward to pampering him, including doing his laundry and making his favorite meals. Especially since he's been feeling sick and exhausted - I'm sure due to studying late at night and not going to parties.

I bribed him with the enticement of cold hard cash to go to the Campus Student Health Center and said I would deposit the money once he texted me with the diagnosis. Worried it might be mononucleosis, I was relieved when he texted to tell me he has 'walk in' pneumonia.  I got a little chuckle from that one. Antibiotics, rest, and some of my TLC and he'll be back to normal in no time. 

I will be the most thankful one at my dinner table this year - on that I can assure you!

xo

Lisa


No comments: